Your feedback is important to us.
Any complaints, compliments or suggestions can help us improve

Go straight to online form 

Message from our Chief Executive

As a user of our health service, you play an important role by giving us feedback about the care and services you receive so that we can improve to make your experience better. We want to serve you in the best possible way and that means knowing what you want and need so that we can meet your expectations. Your views help us look at what we currently do and ask ourselves - can we do it better?
Catherine Morley (Chief Executive Officer)

Informal Feedback

What happens to the feedback on this form?
Informal complaints can be made using this ‘Community Member Feedback’ form.

No matter how big or small your concern is we want to listen and help you.

When you fill in this form we won’t send you a letter but will call you on the phone (if you provide your details) to talk to you about your concerns.

We will also call you again once we have looked into the matter to let you know the end result.

I wish to print out and fill in a form. What do I do after I fill in the form?

  • Download the form here, then
  • Hand it to a staff member, or
  • Place it in the ‘consumer feedback’ box at a reception area in the hospital.

If you would like a formal written reply to a complaint, you will need to send a formal letter.

What is a formal complaint?

A formal complaint may be more involved than general feedback provided on this form. If you would like to make a formal complaint, please write a letter to the Chief Executive or the Consumer Advocate outlining your concerns. TheConsumer Advocate will look into all formal complaints.

Following review, the Chief Executive will respond in writing on how your complaint has been handled. Formal complaints should be addressed to:

Chief Executive Officer or Consumer Advocate
Wimmera Health Care Group
83 Baillie Street

If you are unable to write please contact the Consumer Advocate who will assist you.
(03) 5381 9331

What if I am not satisfied with the response I receive?

If you still have concerns or need further assistance and advice you may contact the following:

Disability Service Commissioner
Telephone: 1300 728 187 or
1800 6773 42
 Victorian Equal Opportunity &
Human Rights Commission

Telephone: 1300 292 153
Health Services Commissioner
Telephone: 1300 582 113 
 Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
Telephone: 1800 550 552
 Office of the Public Advocate
Telephone: 1300 309 337
Elder Rights Advocacy
Telephone: (03) 9602 3066 or 1800 700 600 

Online Form